Sunday 19 July 2009

Paws for Thought



Why have I created this blog well this is the reason why. I had a dream the other night about a large black cat. The next day we visited the RSPCA centre in Condover. I don't know what made the urge so strong to go and look at cats but there it was. We were there.
I was on the verge of walking away when we heard a frantic mewing. Steve shouted to me "You've missed one". Well I had to go back and have a look. I know I am a big softy.
The cat shouting was a beautiful tortoiseshell cat and she certainly made herself known to us. The one in the above picture is caged next to her and is called Desmond. I was torn between the two.




In order to look at the cats we had to go back to reception and complete a reservation form. We did this and were then allowed into the cattery to view the cats properly. We made a fuss of both cats at different times. Unfortunately neither will tolerate another cat to be housed with them. So I was torn between the two.
We went home to sleep on it.
The staff were really understanding and sympathised with my predicament. Having dreamt about a big black cat I was completely torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment