Thursday 23 July 2009

It pays to shop around

I love bargain hunting for anything. With the prospect of our new arrival I certainly did some bargain hunting yesterday. The RSPCA do an adoption kit which includes litter tray, litter, scoop and food for the cost of £20. I hadn't thought this was too bad until we went shopping around. We managed to secure a cat litter tray, cat litter, scoop and litter freshner all under £5. I was unable to find the food that the cat is fed on at present so will stick with the food from the RSPCA for now and possibly change the cat's diet in the future.

So apart from the cat food we are prepared fully for our new arrival.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fee
    This is going to be a very lucky little cat, bet you can't wait for the arrival and I look forward to seeing the pictures
    Have fun
    Love Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di

    The cat has already got her bed which we gave to her yesterday so that should help her settle in at home tomorrow. Fingers crossed. The time of collection is 12 noon.

    I know she is going to miaow on the journey home but hopefully with me talking to her she should be ok.

    Everything is now ready for her here just got to wait for the arrival.

    I am looking forward to playing with the video camera tomorrow too.

    Best wishes

    Fee

    ReplyDelete