Saturday 25 July 2009

Meeting Missi




We have been extremely lucky with our new arrival. She is settling in really well.






























She is really active and moves very fast when she wants to.


























We have a scratching post with a perch on top and a piece of rope underneath. It took her a while to find this and now she is happy playing with it.
I am so glad we decided to give time to our pet to help her settle in.
She is ignoring her own bed at present but we will wait and see what bedtime brings.
She has made it known she likes sitting on the stairs and poking her head through the bannisters she seems to smile at us.
It is nice to hear her purring.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Suzanne

    When I first heard I wasn't sure what was making all the noise and then when I saw her that was it.

    I am so glad we have adopted her.

    ReplyDelete