Tuesday 27 July 2010

Settling In

I am settling in nicely into my new home. I keep an eye open in case I can sneak outside but mum is too quick for me and notices when I start to creep towards the door.

I heard mum say "just a couple more weeks" I think this means I will be able to go out soon.

I love having more space to roam around in. No more stairs which makes it easier for me too. I love looking out of the windows in all the rooms by sitting on the window sills.

I have led mum a merry dance. She couldn't find me earlier and I was sleeping in the bottom rung of the shoe rack. I heard her calling me and tried to make myself smaller unfortunately she heard the rack creak and discovered me.

I am tired now so having a nap moving is hard work.

Miaow from Missi

No comments:

Post a Comment