Tuesday 20 July 2010

Administration!!

Despite the fact I am furry, cuddly and loveable paperwork had to be dealt with for me to move.

Three yes 3 different departments had to be informed of my new address. First there was the RSPCA which was pretty easily dealt with via a telephone call. Next there was the inevitable insurance company.

Last but not least will be the microchip register when they eventually have enough staff to answer the telephone or mum gives up and does it online.

I am happy in my new home apart from the fact I am not allowed out. I want to go but mum won't let me I wonder what I have done wrong? Mum keeps soothing me and reassuring me so on the whole I am settling in well.

At the moment I am cuddled up on the top of my scratching post and hoping to sleep the rest of the afternoon as I have been fed and am cosy.

Miaow from Missi.

No comments:

Post a Comment