Thursday 10 June 2010

Tension

I can feel tension in the air. Something is going to happen soon. New items have been placed in the house which I have never seen before. There is a big brown square box thing which has appeared out of a cardboard box this week.

There is a white thing with four legs which looks rather curious to me and I am unsure what it is.

A couple of large brown cushions appeared the other day they are lovely and I sneak to lie on these when my owners are out.

Last night a large brown paper bag appeared I have seen one like this before. I think "mum" must be going away again. She seems tense and I wonder what is up. Last night I sat on her lap and purred for an hour. This calmed and soothed her.

I wonder what is causing all the tension it is not the normal tension of going away for the weekend, it is something else.

"Mum" is doing her best to soothe me and keep me calm. I think we help each other to do that. I know "mum" loves me and I adore her.

My trick this morning failed, I tried to make out that I hadn't been fed by mum when dad came down. Normally the other way around works and mum feeds me thinking dad hasn't. Because mum got up first dad guessed I had already been fed. BOTHER.

I wonder what has made both of them so anxious they have been ticking off lists, and mum had a large form which she didn't fold back to fill in. It looked very official. I heard mum saying that she didn't like these types of form. It is put away now, so I presume it is all completed. Mum seems more relaxed now it is out of the way.

I wonder how many visitors I will have today I had a couple yesterday.

Mum can't settle she seems to be sitting up then lying down and vice versa. I am worried about her so sitting on the window sill right behind her. She seems happy knowing I am there.

Mum seems to go away a lot by herself when she returns there are different smells on her.

Dad is sitting close by her on the settee making sure she is ok.

I love my family and they love me. I hope everything will be all right.

Miaow from Missi

No comments:

Post a Comment