Thursday 27 May 2010

I found a new toy

My owners had been out for the day on Saturday they returned with two oval shaped things with string on the end. They were lying on the floor so I decided to explore with my paw. The string moved, so I pounced, the blue thing moved so I touched this gently with my paw. I ended up cuddling the string and the strange blue thing.

The blue thing moved as the air in the room was being agigtated by the ceiling fan. I put my paw out to keep it by me, this worked, it moved again this time I was more determined to keep it by me so I held out my claws to hang on to the blue oval shape. It did not go bang it just shrivelled to a blue crumpled mass of rubber.

The white oval mass has been moved up out of my reach I wonder if the next few days this may end up as my next new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment