Thursday 6 August 2009

Motivating Missi







I was concerned when we brought Missi home as the scratching post we had acquired was smaller than she was used to. Within a few days she had managed to pull the rope off the top platform.















As Missi is active I wanted to ensure she was well motivated and happy.









I have never been so thrilled in being outbid on a certain auction site. I had been looking for an activity scratching post for her. The one I had bid on didn't have many toys but had plenty of layers for climbing on and a few scratching posts.




After looking around I found this activity centre and was waiting to see what would happen with my bid on the auction site. If I had won the item tonight I was going to keep the scratching post but I really wanted what I had found.














This morning I discovered I had been outbid so off I went to obtain the activity centre I really wanted. After both my husband and I assembling it we called Missi down to see what she thought of it.
The photos speak for themselves Missi is really happy with the new purchase for her. The other scratching post will be going to a very good use at the RSPCA centre as many of the cats there haven't got bedding or scratching posts.
We have cleaned it up and will take the scratching post along with the food that we discovered Missi doesn't like to the RSPCA centre in the very near future. Hopefully they will be grateful for the donations.










No comments:

Post a Comment