Friday 4 December 2009

When is it going to end

For the last few weeks I have been hiding at night due to the fireworks going off. Tonight there are so many loud bangs I am in hiding again.

I wish people would be considerate and let my owners know that this is going to happen and they can look after me during this frightening time as I am completely confused as to what the noise is or why the bangs are so loud.

There is no point giving me a cuddle I don't understand my surroundings and everything seems different and weird.

I just wish for some consideration and the duration of time these bangs will go on.

I am now totally fed up as this has been happening for well over six weeks. How much more has my little heart got to endure.

I just want to play and purr.

Missi

No comments:

Post a Comment